Returning Daffron Deputies:
- Update your Parent & Student Information form and directory release form. Returning users must do this every year in order to purchase items and receive weekly PTA updates.
- Join PTA
- Update your Volunteer Interest Form
- Order your 2018-2019 Yearbook
- Order spirit wear - Parents and students can show their Daffron pride! Students also wear these on field trips.
5th Grade Daffron Deputies:
- Complete the Fifth Grade Permission Statement
- Order your 5th Grade Theme T-shirt
- Order a personalized 5th Grade Memory Message to be printed in the yearbook.
Beyond the PTA:
- PISD Volunteer Background Check — This is available after July 1st. Complete once a year and at least one week before volunteering. All background clearances expire on June 30th.
- PISD Parent Portal — Beginning August 1st log-in to complete your student's required emergency forms. The Parent Portal is also used to sign up for eNews, access student academics, and more.
For new users:
- Click on the Login button at the top of the page.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in your name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
Note: If you have a new student, please contact the Daffron office at 469-752-0900 to receive your child's student ID.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
Why Join the PTA?
Support our students, staff, and school; stay informed; connect with other parents; make your voice heard; get access to our online directory; and more!
Whether it's an hour a year or an hour a week, providing the napkins for a class party or organizing an event, every little bit helps. You'll be setting a good example for your children and helping our school at the same time.
Volunteers of the Month
Your Name Here