Don't forget to update your Parent & Student Information form and directory release form. Returning users must do this every year in order to purchase items and receive weekly PTA updates. Once this is completed, you will be able to do the following on your account page or under Forms/Online Store:
Join PTA · Sign up to volunteer · Donate to the PTA · Buy a yearbook · Order spirit wear · Fill out a 5th grade permission statement
- PISD Volunteer Background Check — Complete once a year and at least one week before volunteering. Please come back to the Daffron PTA website when you're finished if you haven't yet filled out our Volunteer Interest Form.
- PISD Parent Portal — Fill out required school forms (starting August 1), sign up for eNews, check student grades, and more.
For new users:
- Click on the Login button at the top of the page.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in your name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
Note: If you have a new student, please contact the Daffron office at 469-752-0900 to receive your child's student ID.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
Why Join the PTA?
Support our students, staff, and school; stay informed; connect with other parents; make your voice heard; get access to our online directory; and more!
Whether it's an hour a year or an hour a week, providing the napkins for a class party or organizing an event, every little bit helps. You'll be setting a good example for your children and helping our school at the same time.
Volunteers of the Month
Congratulations to our May volunteers of the month, Kelly Anderson and Ashley Mallard!