Thanks for supporting Daffron PTA through the Buy-a-Brick fundraiser. There were 61 bricks sold. Please contact Jenny Sideris at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Corporate Partnerships — Earn Cash for Our School!
Here are a few simple things you can do to support your school.
- Box Tops for Education Program – Collect Box Tops from participating products and submit them online or turn them into the Daffron PTA mailbox in the school office. Look for special contests twice a year to win prizes for your child's classroom.
- Target Take Charge Education Program – Go to www.target.com/tcoe or call 800.316.6142 to designate Daffron, then use your REDcard whenever you shop. Target will donate up to 1% of the purchases to Daffron.
- Good Neighbor Program at Tom Thumb – Fill out the Good Neighbor Program form and bring it to your Tom Thumb store. 1% of any purchase made with your Rewards card will go to Daffron PTA. Be sure to give them our ID #6135.
- Community Rewards at Kroger – Shop at Kroger with your card, and Kroger will send money to our school. To get your account set up, go to this link: https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow. Our ID is #83351, or you can type in our school name.
- Amazon Prime Smile – If you are already an Amazon Prime member (or want to become one), go to smile.amazon.com. When you are asked to elect the organization you want to support, type in Daffron. going forward, .5% of the sale price will be donated to our school.
Please contact Jill Rashdi at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The Daffron Fitness Expo is an annual fundraising event to raise money for our students, programs, and resource needs, while teaching our students about health and fitness!
SKI Plano is the Plano ISD Education Foundation's largest fundraiser of the year. The Plano ISD Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is helping all students in Plano public schools achieve their full potential by providing financial support to educators and academic programs. The Foundation generates private support for priority projects identified the by Plano Independent School District for which tax dollars are not available. All contributions stay in Plano ISD and are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. In the past, they have funded scholarships to 5th grade camp, grants to educators for classroom programs, 4th grade symphony field trips, and much more. To learn more about the Plano ISD Education Foundation, please select the apple logo above.
Square 1 Art is a unique fundraiser that celebrates your child's creativity. Select the logo to access the Square 1 Art website. You can also contact Square 1 Art at 888.332.3294 to access your child's artwork from a previous year.
Daffron Elementary PTA has partnered with the World Wear Project in a new fundraising effort. The goal is to make gently worn clothing and shoes affordable and available to people domestically and internationally who might otherwise be unable to afford new clothing. A shoe and clothing donation bin is located in the main Daffron parking lot near the basketball courts. Proceeds will benefit Daffron Elementary PTA.
Students and parents are invited to contribute used shoes, clothing, belts, hats, purses, wallets, backpacks, hard toys, stuffed animals, pots, and pans for collection.
World Wear can NOT accept furniture, knives, kitchen appliances, appliances with cords, or items made of glass.
If you have any questions, please contact Jill Rashdi at email@example.com.
Why Join the PTA?
Support our students, staff, and school; stay informed; connect with other parents; make your voice heard; get access to our online directory; and more!
Whether it's an hour a year or an hour a week, providing the napkins for a class party or organizing an event, every little bit helps. You'll be setting a good example for your children and helping our school at the same time.
Volunteers of the Month
Throughout the school year we'll recognize volunteers that consistently go above and beyond!