Ready to join? Fill out the PTA membership form.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daffron PTA is committed to the betterment of the educational experience for all of our children. We hope that you join our team, so that we can work toward this goal together!
Membership in PTA is the first step in showing, by example, your dedication to helping your child succeed, and how much you value their education. We look forward to welcoming you as a PTA member!
Your membership dollars pay for many things (that school funding doesn't cover!), including the following:
- Bike Rodeo
- Bluebonnet reading program
- Educational student assemblies
- Field trips
- Field Day
- Classroom parties
- Cultural diversity activities
- Meet and Greet
- Red Ribbon Week
- Snacks for testing days
- Student agendas (grades 1-5)
- End-of-year picnic
- Fifth-grade end-of-year celebration
- Teacher/school wish list items
- Our website
Access to the online Daffron Elementary PTA directory is included in your membership.
Although we welcome your participation in any activity that interests you, members of the Daffron Elementary PTA are not required to volunteer.
SAVE MONEY WITH PTA
Go to Texas PTA to see how you can receive exclusive offers and discounts through your PTA membership.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
“To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.”
- A powerful voice for all children,
- A relevant resource for families and communities, and
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
Why Join the PTA?
Support our students, staff, and school; stay informed; connect with other parents; make your voice heard; get access to our online directory; and more!
Whether it's an hour a year or an hour a week, providing the napkins for a class party or organizing an event, every little bit helps. You'll be setting a good example for your children and helping our school at the same time.
Volunteers of the Month
Congratulations to our May volunteers of the month, Kelly Anderson and Ashley Mallard!