SPIRIT WEAR - GET YOUR SPIRIT WEAR
8/17/2018 10:47 am
Deadline to order your Grade Level and Spirit Wear items is Friday, August 31st.
Click the picture to go straight to the order forms.
Grade level shirts feature the Daffron Wordle and are color coded by grade. These are worn for school wide events and field trips to make groups of students stand out.
The Daffron Spirit Wear features the retro "Property Of" logo available on a basic navy t-shirt or a gray jersey style tee. Fun to wear on Spirit Fridays!
Please note that a separate 5th grade shirt is also available featuring the theme "Let the Adventure Begin".
The Daffron PTA appreciates your support!!Read More
Back to School PTA Registration
8/12/2018 10:27 am
Daffron PTA Registration is now available!!
Click on the picture to:
- Update your parent and student information
- Update your volunteer interests
- Purchase your membership (Students whose parents have been members at least 2 years including 5th grade will be eligible to win a scholarship their senior year at one of the PISD high schools.)
- Purchase your yearbook, grade level shirts and spirit wear items
- Make donations
Hawaiian Falls - Rescheduled to September 2nd
7/3/2018 9:07 am
Plano PTA's Back to School Splash!!
Join the Plano PTAs at Hawaiian Falls in The Colony (4400 Paige Road, The Colony, TX 75056) on September 2nd (this is a reschedule from August 11, 2018 due to weather). The park is open from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., and there is a PTA private party from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. (use your wristband to reenter the park). You can choose the following options:
- $15 – Park admission
- $20 – Park admission with unlimited drink
- $25 – Park admission with unlimited drink and a walk-up meal
- $10 – Coolers with non-commercial food
- Children 2 and under are free
During the private party (6:30-9:30 p.m.), each PTA receives access to:
* a cabana to decorate with school spirit
* FREE Wi-fi (in case you want to pre-sell school supplies or spirit items)
* a chance to enter the private party first
* fun with friends and neighbors!
Order tickets at https://pisdcouncil.membershiptoolkit.com/familyengagement or via email to: email@example.com
1. Subject line: “Plano PTA Splash Day, 9/2 – (Your School)”
2. Your Name
3. Your PTA
4. Type of ticket ($15, $20, or $25) and number of each ticket
5. Number of cooler passes
6. Credit card number or pay at Will Call window
Why Join the PTA?
Support our students, staff, and school; stay informed; connect with other parents; make your voice heard; get access to our online directory; and more!
Whether it's an hour a year or an hour a week, providing the napkins for a class party or organizing an event, every little bit helps. You'll be setting a good example for your children and helping our school at the same time.
Volunteers of the Month
Your Name Here